Go-To Outfit of The Month! (August)

Go-To Outfit of The Month! (August) - Hallo readers personaltraining2007, The article you read this time has a title is Go-To Outfit of The Month! (August), We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article Fashion, Article featured, Which we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Title : Go-To Outfit of The Month! (August)
link : Go-To Outfit of The Month! (August)

Also Read


Go-To Outfit of The Month! (August)

Hey! Hey! Hey! I got you all my most-worn-outfit-of-the-month! I've probably worn this more than 3 times and I'm not ashamed! Yes, I do repeat clothes or outfits. It's not a crime! But, I'll give a little tip, don't wear the same outfit with the same group of people and wear it at least 10 days apart. Anyway, This outfit is just a simple, quick and easy Go-To Outfit! I only wear this on a normal day when I do not have so much things to do. Like for example; eating at Mcdonalds, doing some grocery or just simply going to a friends' house. 

I'd usually fold the top to show off my abs. HAHAHA just kidding. I wish I had abs! but seriously, I fold it to show a little skin. I didn't do it on this post simply because I just had Lunch when these photos were taken, and as you can see, I look bloated like a pig.  Sometimes, I wear this outfit with a Leather Chunky Boots or Dr. Marten boots, specially when it's raining. 









I usually fold my top like this ⬆


Top - Bozzolo
Leggings - Calzedonia
Sneaker - H&M
Flannel - H&M
Bag - CĂ©line
Thanks for visiting my blog! Hugs and Kisses! xx





Thus Article Go-To Outfit of The Month! (August)

The end of article Go-To Outfit of The Month! (August) This time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article.

You are now reading the article Go-To Outfit of The Month! (August) with URL link http://personaltraining2007.blogspot.com/2015/09/go-to-outfit-of-month-august.html

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The $1 Liquid Lipstick every makeup hoarder should own!

My current skincare routine! (Combination to Oily Dehydrated Acne Prone Skin)